Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Schecter KM-7 in black satin with Schecter hardshell case. This is about as mint as this can get, I can't find a single dent, ding, or scratch on this. Volume pot is a little scratchy but I had Schecter send a replacement pot under warranty which will be included. I also have a back plate signed by Keith Merrow I got when purchasing the guitar I will include as well. Looking for $750 shipped in the US.

PRS SE Custom 24 7-string in vintage violin with PRS SE gig bag. Super clean and in damn good condition. I can't find any dents, dings, or scratches on it. Completely functional and mint. A little tiny bit of wear on the low b saddle from adjusting intonation but that's it. Looking for $400 shipped in the US.

View attachment 13747
View attachment 13748
View attachment 13749
View attachment 13750
View attachment 13751
View attachment 13752

View attachment 13743
View attachment 13744
View attachment 13745
View attachment 13746

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Fuuuck. That SE7 :drool:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wirelessly posted

No trades, got what I need so just looking to sell.

·
Big Brother
587 Posts
Almost had that KM7, which is a beautiful guitar (and one of the few guitars I've had real G.A.S. for in the past year or so). Good luck!

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I once traded guitars with Matt. We ended up trading back ~6 months after :lol:

I got my guitar back, and it smelled minty. This man knows how to take care of his gear :agreed:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:wub: Thanks man! Truth be told I've had some offers for the KM-7 already on the "other" site that didn't pan out, and I'd REALLY rather sell it to someone here. :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.