·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Ummmm Chris? :lol:

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Incredibly Reliable News said:
The s02 gene, located deep in the anus, is responsible. After studying the genetic blueprints of over 400 BMW drivers the scientists discovered they shared this remarkable little gene.

'We have long theorised that BMW drivers are complete and utter assholes, but now at least we have the scientific data to back it up', stated researcher Smorg Van Baarg, who drives a Saab.

·
Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
technically i think Mini Cooper drivers are the worst. i apologize if anyone here owns one.... but I'm not sorry for saying that, I'm actually sorry that you own one.

·
Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can confirm. Sold my BMW, bought a Subaru, and now I'm a model citizen. And a lesbian.
i thought you were just being practical about owning a car in the northeast...
I DO NOT miss winter in that thing. cinder blocks in the rear with snow tires and it was still pretty shitty...

·
Read Only
10 Posts
i thought you were just being practical about owning a car in the northeast...
I DO NOT miss winter in that thing. cinder blocks in the rear with snow tires and it was still pretty shitty...
I had a 328xi which is the AWD model. Drove it through 5 winters no problem. Best car I ever owned - I put over 100k on it and the only thing I did to it was change the oil and throw a set of tires on it.

I'd have bought another one if I didn't need the utility/space that the Crosstrek has.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Can confirm. Sold my BMW, bought a Subaru, and now I'm a model citizen. And a lesbian.
And a pedal biker. Seems like all these bike A holes own a Subaru. :lol:

Do you wear polypropylene socks and eat Granola all day? :lol:

·
Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had a 328xi which is the AWD model. Drove it through 5 winters no problem. Best car I ever owned - I put over 100k on it and the only thing I did to it was change the oil and throw a set of tires on it.

I'd have bought another one if I didn't need the utility/space that the Crosstrek has.
:drool:
yeah you bought an xi which were snowmobiles. i had a 325 e which was not. clearly.
titan silver rules:yesway:

man, someone wants to get banned lol

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Best car I ever owned - I put over 100k on it and the only thing I did to it was change the oil and throw a set of tires on it.

I've never owned a BMW, but some of my friends that have absolutely love them and say it is literally a "driving experience". They're pretty much hooked for life.

I don't think you did bad on the Crosstrek. Those actually look pretty snazzy.

·
Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
honestly my next car probably will be a beemer....

·
Read Only
10 Posts

They work great for it man. 30MPG, space for everything, cost me ~25k out the door completely loaded and has a hitch on it for the bike rack (which I couldn't do w/the bimmer).

Time time of year I wear smartwool socks, but the whole point of doing a shitload of cardio is to NOT have to eat granola all day dude. :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
honestly my next car probably will be a beemer....
I fucking love the 4-series coupe, but at that price point IMO the Audi A5 is just a sexier car. Both are awesome, but these days my car is just a cycling accessory to me anyway. :lol:

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts

·
Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I fucking love the 4-series coupe, but at that price point IMO the Audi A5 is just a sexier car. Both are awesome, but these days my car is just a cycling accessory to me anyway. :lol:
ide be looking at an suv anyways. having to get in and out of those things all day at work makes me realize I'm getting older and would rather step into a car.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
ide be looking at an suv anyways. having to get in and out of those things all day at work makes me realize I'm getting older and would rather step into a car.
I like the X5, but I can't get into the X3 (it feels more lesbian than my damn Subaru, lol) or the X1. Plus the X5 gets shit-riffic MPG, and costs an arm and a leg. :lol:

My commute is a hair under 50 miles each way, so the 30-ish summer MPG in the Scoob is pretty huge.

·
Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
its probably time for me to get more exercise

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts