Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I paid like $1000 or so for mine a few years ago. Oh, how times change.
I wanted this one when I bought the 8Pre that I have now, but couldn't really justify it. It's still a fuckin' awesome interface, and I seriously have JJ-style wood over getting it so cheap. I totally expected the outbid email to come in.

·
Pizza party!
3,284 Posts
I wanted this one when I bought the 8Pre that I have now, but couldn't really justify it. It's still a fuckin' awesome interface, and I seriously have JJ-style wood over getting it so cheap. I totally expected the outbid email to come in.
Seriously. It may be a few years old, now, but the quality is definitely still there. For $230 it's an amazing deal. I have no idea how it stacks up with the 828MkIII, but I never felt compelled to sell mine and upgrade.

I haven't kept up with recording interfaces, but at the time I bought mine the only thing comparably better was the FireFace 800, and that was around $2000 CAD. You done well!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.