Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,657 Posts
I'm up around there, but that has been my standard rate since forever :lol: I have the opposite problem in that I don't really do enough other stuff that ISN'T reading.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I read on the subway, so I go through about a book a week, if not two. With the Dresden Files books, I've definitely read five of them in a week and a half :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,657 Posts
I read on the subway, so I go through about a book a week, if not two. With the Dresden Files books, I've definitely read five of them in a week and a half :lol:
Haha, The Dresden Files are the outliers that skew the average though. I think I read them all in about 2.5 weeks since I wasn't taking classes at the time.

·
Read Only
7,880 Posts
I read so much less now that I commute by car. I like driving but I kinda miss being able to read on the way to and from work.

I did listen to a shit ton more new music this year though, so there's that. :yesway:

·
Jigsaw?
3,913 Posts
If it wasn't for Audible the only thing I'd read would be fast food menus and work orders these days. Made it through the Dark Tower series, next in the que is the Valis series and the Exigesis by Phillip K Dick, then on recommendation from you guys the Dresden Files.

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
I must have watched at least 500 tv episodes and movies so far this year. Many based off of your precious books.

I win.

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
I've read 4 out of 5 books in the Song of Fire and Ice series, reading solely on the T. Ever since I moved within 20 mins. of school, that reading time has gone way down :( I'll get back into it eventually

·
Registered
110 Posts
No books other than technical but they don't count. What I did do is called my TV company and turned in all the boxes and pulled the plug on cable TV. After reviewing the line-up of each major network, there is absolutely nothing worth watching in my opinion. We don't follow any kind of sports so why keep it.

·
is on drug whatever
6,523 Posts
I read so much less now that I commute by car. I like driving but I kinda miss being able to read on the way to and from work.

I did listen to a shit ton more new music this year though, so there's that. :yesway:
This is my problem, well that and super long hours at work means I've read about 10 books this year. :(

1 - 20 of 32 Posts