Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
According to Mr. Sagarin's formula, the Seahawks would deserve to be favored by just 3 points against the 2008 Detroit Lions, who went 0-16.
Wow... :lol:

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
I think it's a joke AND the suckhawks get a home game against the Saints who went 11-5. The NFL better change the playoff rules so this doesn't happen again next season because I don't see that division getting any better with the exception of the Rams. It's insane that a team that would've steamrolled the NFC west if they were in that sad division needs to play a road game in the playoffs with an 11-5 record. I hope it's a slaughter and the Saints make an example of this.

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Reactions: Randy

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
I think it's a joke AND the suckhawks get a home game against the Saints who went 11-5. The NFL better change the playoff rules so this doesn't happen again next season because I don't see that division getting any better with the exception of the Rams. It's insane that a team that would've steamrolled the NFC west if they were in that sad division needs to play a road game in the playoffs with an 11-5 record. I hope it's a slaughter and the Saints make an example of this.
I feel stupid. :lol:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It is so funny that the Saints lost... :lol:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Plus, this:

That one armed shove that sent the defender spinning backwards off his feet. :lol:

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Good luck on the road Seahawks.

<-- Bears fan

1 - 20 of 21 Posts