Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Searls Guitars
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Anyone who follows my page knows that "Searls Guitars" is in a massive transition. We are selling our current workshop and have bought land to build a much larger one twice the size.

There will be a bit of a setback in the way of not being able to complete builds for a while, however we have run to a schedule completing all our customer jobs before the old workshop closes and all new customers are well aware there will be a wait until new builds can start.

We already have one small run sold out that will break in the new workshop and after that we have a two stage run currently advertised in which the first stage is already sold out.

Anyway - here are build slideshows with some video mixed in of the last two guitars that were completed in the old Nerrina workshop. I hope you enjoy!

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Your build videos really impress me. Good luck with the move, when do you think you'll be back to building?

·
Searls Guitars
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quick update:

Still waiting on the new workshop to be built, however this guitar the bulk of the work was done in the old workshop and I was able to tinker away on it in a temporary room I have thrown together so I can still service locals for setups and minor repairs.

Anyway, hope you enjoy and when the new workshop is up and running there will be many many more guitars coming soon!

SS7RT
Reef Blue Candy with Black burst over a Marble finish.

More pics here: Searls Guitars | Facebook

·
Searls Guitars
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Some of what you see is marbilizer and some is tree reflection.

I was trying to move around at different angles to not get reflections, but it's so damn shiney it's virtually impossible in that surrounding.

·
Banned
835 Posts
The world needs more trans candy finishes. :yesway:

The problem with those was that they require a badass paint guy and a specialty self-leveling clear coat, right?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts