Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
What's disturbing is how shitty Apple was to him, and how perplexing it is that they'd go through all that trouble to fight him, when they knew they were wrong. Not a good indication of the company right now, IMO.

EDIT

However after reading posts of his like this, he really comes across as a pompous, bitter asshole otherwise. It seems like he enjoys insulting people who use Apple products, which is amusing since he accuses them of looking down on others who don't. Kinda hypocritical.

Ah well. Whatever makes him feel good, I guess.

He's apparently not very computer-proficient either:

I cannot use Windows. The last time I installed it, I watched in horror as my very own operating system began bombarding me with advertisements. It was scary. I mean, how can you trust an OS whose primary objective is to SPAM you and hi-jack your desktop?
Now, I don't particular favor using Windows for me personally, but wtf is he doing to get this result? I give him another year before he's bitching about Linux for some reason. People like this can't really be happy about anything.

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
What's disturbing is how shitty Apple was to him, and how perplexing it is that they'd go through all that trouble to fight him, when they knew they were wrong. Not a good indication of the company right now, IMO.

EDIT

However after reading posts of his like this, he really comes across as a pompous, bitter asshole otherwise. It seems like he enjoys insulting people who use Apple products, which is amusing since he accuses them of looking down on others who don't. Kinda hypocritical.

Ah well. Whatever makes him feel good, I guess.

He's apparently not very computer-proficient either:

Now, I don't particular favor using Windows for me personally, but wtf is he doing to get this result? I give him another year before he's bitching about Linux for some reason. People like this can't really be happy about anything.
Yeah, the dude sounds like a bitch, but he was right in his suit against Apple. Apple acted really stupid on that one...

Also, the dude called Flash an important part of "Web 2.0" :lol:

Last I checked, Flash is a cancer on "Web 2.0"

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Yeah, the dude sounds like a bitch, but he was right in his suit against Apple. Apple acted really stupid on that one...

Also, the dude called Flash an important part of "Web 2.0" :lol:

Last I checked, Flash is a cancer on "Web 2.0"
Yeah, he's absolutely in the right on the 8600m issue, as that's one of Apple's bigger blunders in general, along with the G5 water cooling, MacBook case cracking, etc.

But the rest of his blog is full of dipshit posts insulting anyone who doesn't use what he uses, and generally his thoughts are either wrong, based heavily on personal preference, or show how little he knows about technology despite having used everything from "DOS to OS/2 to Solaris".

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
We bitch about operating systems a lot, but the truth is that they all work and all have their annoying quirks. We are simply nerdcorksniffers. :lol:

I get the Maddox vibe from this guy....and I hate Maddox.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
We bitch about operating systems a lot, but the truth is that they all work and all have their annoying quirks. We are simply nerdcorksniffers. :lol:

I get the Maddox vibe from this guy....and I hate Maddox.
Absolutely agree; everything has it's issues.

Tbh, after looking at this guy's blog, I wouldn't be surprised if Apple behaved this way to spite him. They can be petty like that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts