Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to know if u guys know of any cool things like if u watch the wizard of oz and listen to the dark side of the moon at the same time they sink up at some points.

I know that if u listen to wings for mary part one and 10000 days by tool at the same time they give u a secret track.

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
If you do LSD and crystal meth while playing a B flat augmented chord on a harpsichord while watching the part of The Ninth Gate at 30 minutes and 21 seconds simultaneously with the first 10 seconds of the fourth song off Led Zeppelin's unreleased first demo, Satan himself will come into your room and hand you $659 dollars and 13 cents.

The crystal meth and LSD part is important.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
I watch this cooking show with Rachel Ray, and I sync up this video with it:

It doesn't necessarily match up, but damn is it fun to watch, especially now that her voice is getting deeper and more raspy.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
If you do LSD and crystal meth while playing a B flat augmented chord on a harpsichord while watching the part of The Ninth Gate at 30 minutes and 21 seconds simultaneously with the first 10 seconds of the fourth song off Led Zeppelin's unreleased first demo, Satan himself will come into your room and hand you $659 dollars and 13 cents.

The crystal meth and LSD part is important.
I've watched the Ninth Gate about 19 times. Maybe I just need to add the meth. :scratch:

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Maybe I just need to add the meth. :scratch:
Clearly that may be the missing link.

In my vast experience with meth and LSD, which is typically before dinner every night, you're going to want a sitter; someone sober that we typically dub "air traffic control", especially with a flick like this.

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
I've watched the Ninth Gate about 19 times. Maybe I just need to add the meth. :scratch:
So you were doing LSD, but no meth? :nono: Is your harpsichord a more recent model? I've heard that Satan sometimes doesn't appear if you aren't using a model from before 1817.

Oh, yeah... Almost forgot.

Don't forget the meth.

·
18,790 Posts
I want to know if u guys know of any cool things like if u watch the wizard of oz and listen to the dark side of the moon at the same time they sink up at some points.

I know that if u listen to wings for mary part one and 10000 days by tool at the same time they give u a secret track.
Both of these are bullshit, and not intended by the original creators. Does it create some cool results? Maybe. But nothing particularly interesting, and absolutely nothing intentional or "secret".

The crystal meth thing, though, that's legit.

Also Justin Bieber's first album syncs up with "The Human Centipede", and was originally written as the soundtrack, but the director found the music "too disturbing."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts