Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
The only places that do them with the GraphTech saddles would be TonePros and GraphTech. All 7-string TOM bridges are the same. Even my TonePros TOM that i put on the Dean was identical to the OEM bridge, but with the two tapped set screws done by TonePros.

If you buy a non-GraphTech one, you can send it to GraphTech and they'll install the saddles for you. If you want the piezo saddles, they can machine the underside of the bridge for them as well. I think they charged me $80 for the machining.

That said, even when i got my TonePros, they didn't have many in stock. They may not be doing them with any regularity any more... not sure. Drop them a line or call them to see if they're still available.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't want the piezo, I just really dig the look of black saddles in a chrome bridge.

I have to check and see what size saddles I actually need, because I'm gonna do that setup in my Carvin, and my incoming 'Sherm. Is there some kind of odd procedure to swapping saddles in a TOM? I just assumed that you thread out the intonation screw, drop the new one in and that's it.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Linux armv7l; rv:2.1) Gecko/20110318 Firefox/4.0b13pre Fennec/4.0)

Oh,that's easy, just but the regular Graphtech non-piezo saddles. Not a fan of the treble roll off, though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts