Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this pickup flippin' rocks hard. Great level of output, excellent for rhythms or leads, big bass without being flubby, and a healthy amount of pick attack. More people should be using this pickup!
This is a song by my old band Human Fuse called Kenny Jihad. The original had vocals, but they were never recorded (looooong story!). This song is in drop Ab tuning, so you can really hear how the pickup handles those LOW notes. Playing through my EVH 5150 III with an EQ in the loop. No boosts or noise gates. Thanks!

·
Read Only
10 Posts
99% of the times I see djent in the title I am expecting crap. However, knowing that its you and your Extreme Look Of Guitar Playing Satisfaction, I'll make a point to check this when I get home. :lol:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahaha yes! Excellent. I mean, if this stuff came out today, people would probably call it djent, i dunno. Human Fuse was a band that started in 2002-ish, and we did really proggy, wanky stuff. About 2004 or 2005, we completely changed what we were doing and started making music that had a lot of dense polymeters and brutal riffage with some big melodic choruses and stuff. This song was written around 2005.

·
Marshall humper
3,575 Posts
I've been seeing you videos around on youtube lately. You make me want that Dimarzio 36th anniversary so bad.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I like it. I recently replaced a pickup in my LTD MH-100QMNT and it's the first time I've ever replaced the pickup in any guitar. After ton's of research and listening to samples and whatnot, I got a Custom as well(albeit the 6 string version) and I'm so happy with my decision, it's an awesome pickup. I never thought pinch harmonics could be so easy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts