Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got them. I'm signed off work so I'm going to get some reading done...if I can get comfortable, I've got them on my lower back like some kind of off-centre, bright red, stinging, tramp stamp.

Any book recommendations are of course welcome, I'll be looking through the reading thread momentarily and battering my bank account via Amazon :)

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:squint:

You arse.

:lol:

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm easy, if you've ready anything recently that's had you still thinking about it for a few days after finishing it, then that's the kind of stuff I'm after :)

Anything that you've thought is wicked :)

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
:lol: I just watched that the other night.

Clearly, a TBL binge is in order :agreed:

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)darren:phone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

I had shingles a few years ago, and it sucks. Luckily, my doctor and I caught it right away and got me on the anti-viral medication immediately. I still had some residual nerve pain a few months later, but thankfully avoided more permanent nerve damage.

I hope you caught it early and have a speedy recovery. It seems to be hitting people at much earlier ages these days. My doctor was very surprised that I'd get it in my mid-30s.

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wirelessly posted :)darren:phone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

I had shingles a few years ago, and it sucks. Luckily, my doctor and I caught it right away and got me on the anti-viral medication immediately. I still had some residual nerve pain a few months later, but thankfully avoided more permanent nerve damage.

I hope you caught it early and have a speedy recovery. It seems to be hitting people at much earlier ages these days. My doctor was very surprised that I'd get it in my mid-30s.
Yeah I think I caught it quite early. I'm not a hypochondriac but I do know when something isn't right with me. I'm usually very reluctant to go to the doctor but this time it just felt different.

My immune system has been pretty low recently, so I'm putting it down to that. I'm pretty weak when I think about it lol.

Ouch. I hope you get over it quickly mate :yesway:
Cheers dude :) I've got to take 5 antibiotics a day, so I'm sure that if I remember then I'll keep my suffering to a minimum :)

·
Premium Member
4,657 Posts
I recommend reading "Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs" or "Eating The Dinosaur" both by chuck klosterman.

and my mother just got over shingles on her face. Luckily she was diagnosed and got on anti-virals pretty early on, so it was a relatively easy process.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts