Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Haha, that rules... :lol:

I'm trying to do that "Superman" thing. I just upgraded to it, and I'm trying the indicated key sequence (up, left, down, hold (which I take to mean hold the down key). Am I doing somethign wrong?

EDIT - nevermind, got it. :D

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
3227, take that, bitch! :flex2:
EDIT - 3469. :D
EDIT2 - 3502. :D

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
4309. Handstand backflip with the full harem. :D

·
Banned
232 Posts
I didn't know flips got you more points! Did anyone see what is above the sky? If you put the huge rocket on it, jump at the perfect time, get the highest speed you can, and then aim your shopping cart towards the sky, you can get to space and then there is a border where the sky ends.. after that everything is red and it looks like it says something, but I couldn't get high enough up to read it.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
I almost hit the red stuff, but I wasn't looking for lettering exactly... :lol:

EDIT - 5220! :D

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I almost hit the red stuff, but I wasn't looking for lettering exactly... :lol:

EDIT - 5220! :D
I knew I would be no match for you guys :lol:

nerina you can control the direction the cart leans with the arrow keys even after you've touched the ground

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
This is the 2009 version of Penguin Toss. :)
It seems it. :lol:

Jeff - I normally suck at games. I was just kind of OK at this one, and then absolutely NAILED that one jump.

One of my coworkers has been playing this since yesterday, and his best is still 4600. I think I just really lucked out on that jump. :lol:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
It seems it. :lol:

Jeff - I normally suck at games. I was just kind of OK at this one, and then absolutely NAILED that one jump.

One of my coworkers has been playing this since yesterday, and his best is still 4600. I think I just really lucked out on that jump. :lol:
Bump - last week he sent me a very excited email saying he'd beat my high score. I guess Jeff wasn't kidding about it being addictive. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts