Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to buy it so that when he comes up to my place, he'll have something to play. It'll save him from lugging his Roadster and cab around.

Am I not the best friend ever? Does Drew not suck for not accepting my offer of $500 and a 12 string?

Discuss!

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Fucking seriously, dude. You should have seen the bullshit he pulled with me about footswitches before he went all ADMINPOWER and deleted my generous offers.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I think this is all a sekrit ploy to get at his Strat.

·
Pizza party!
3,284 Posts
Tell you what, C. I'll buy you that Rectoverb - at Drew's asking price, even - if you give me that Axe-FX you're about to order.

Super simple.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Hey, he offered $500 plus a 12-string. I settled for $500 plus a RG550. A 550 has 6 strings.He offered me 12. 6 IS LESS THAN 12!!!!! What doesn't he understand???

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4B1 Safari/419.3)

Man, Drew is easy to pressure :lol:

Except when it comes to finishing albums.

·
Resident Rivethead.
1,541 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4B1 Safari/419.3)

Man, Drew is easy to pressure :lol:

Except when it comes to finishing albums.
OH NO HE DI-N'T!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
:lol: Chris has met my sister, sadly. He later confessed that it ruined the fantasy for him, because she was too nice and wholesome and he couldn't bring himself to say inappropriate things to her.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
:lol: Chris really should buy my Rectoverb, though. :yesway:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts