Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

It pains me to want to sell this beautiful instrument, but the comfort that I was hoping for just isn't quite there. Many of my friends really enjoy this guitar, and it is a great instrument (it went head to head w/ a PRS artist package yesterday, and in most aspects it won). I have a line on another guitar, and I cannot afford it until this one goes. I will be returning to the land of AJC when his shop is back up, but need something to tide me over. Patrick did an oustanding job building me this guitar, and I wish I did not want to part with it whatosever, but it is not 100% what I want and so I will continue to work towards my ideal guitar. This guitar will go against $5000 guitars and do well if not exceed them, in my opinion.

I am asking $2300CAD + shipping, or trade for a PRS McCarty + cash. Local pickup is welcome

I have positive feedback at ss.org and www.guitarscanada.com/forum

Specs:
5A quilt maple top and headstock veneer
Ocean blue
2pc figured mahogany body
Tummy contour
No-heel heel (you WILL reach for 26th fret the first time - each person to try it has)
25.5 scale, 24 fret
3pc mahogany neck with purpleheart center
Figured ebony fretboard with offset abalone dots
Jumbo PLEK'd frets
1 volume 1 tone
5-way: bridge humbucker, both humbuckers, neck humbucker, neck bucker + bridge single coil, bridge single coil (working from top down, reverse of normal 5-way)
JS Moore chrome pickups - Black Widow Alnico 8 bridge, V-1 PAF-style neck
Recessed Gotoh tune-o-matic bridge
Sperzel USA Locking tuners
Bone nut
Gibson '59 neck profile minus 0.5mm at the nut, gets progressively flatter towards the heel due to the heel shape - great for beefy feel in the chord area, then shredtastic when you get to the 12th!
COA for Sims + JS Moore

Pics:

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:squint:

I'd really rather KEEP this beautiful guitar, but it's not the quite the guitar I want it to be - in some ways it surpasses the guitar I want it to be though.

edit: if this doesn't sell soon, then I'm going to keep it and sell it when AJC gets his shop up and running.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That would be cool :yesway:

I love the look of the CU22/24's, but after playing a McCarty today, I think that's what I'm gunning for in a trade. Off to make some edits!

Darren, got time to come to London next friday?

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shucks. I'd head over to hang out for a few hours during the evening, but not sure about the gas fund really.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.