Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
They all sucked, but the guitarist was the worst. You gotta wonder why they were up there in the first place.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
They were on the fast track to a trainwreck long before the solo. It didn't look like any of them really knew the song. The fact that the bass player and drummer let the guitar solo throw them off shows that they're rank amateurs.

·
Banned
180 Posts
i dont have speakers at work so i cant tell how bad it was... but i feel bad for the guitarist... maybe his guitar went out of tune? i dont know, but damn... i would never do that to any of my bandmates during a show. i be like, "fuck!" and laugh, but not slap him... especially infront of the group.

haha, still sort of funny though :D

·
I think too much
1,877 Posts
:lol:

I like how the bass player gets on the bandwagon (pardon the pun) and goes after him too. Their practices must be spectacular, assuming they've ever practiced as a group before.

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
Yeah, that was just horrible. But the vocalist sucked too, and the bass player's backup vocals were even worse.

I feel bad that the guitarist got smacked when they should have all smacked each other for sucking.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
his got this of "Does this mean i'm out of the band?!" and I love the sound his guitar makes after the hit lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts