Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just stumbled upon this, no idea if it actually does any good, but it seems like it might. Me and my singer both have congestion and sinus problems and we have found that strong hot mint tea seems to help. I'm thinking that this is probably an exaggerated version of that...they also have a vocal inhaler that is supposed to help sooth the throat and help blood circulation. I might order some this weekend and see if it's legit (unlike that damn clear voice spray that doesn't do shit :lol:)

Singer's Tea, Tea For Singers, Vocal Health Products, Organic Tea, Tea, Mint Tea, singing, vocal products

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
Hmm...

I should actually have some mint tea that I brought back from Germany at my parent's house. Never knew it was good for the voice.

·
is on drug whatever
6,523 Posts
I fucking hate mint tea. :lol:, This being said if you bring a kettle with you to your gig and boil it up on stage you can look like a pretentious arse, just like the dude from The Mars Volta.

Personally though I've got a spray I bring with me but I've barely used it, I just have it in case I over do it.

·
Thread Killer
2,196 Posts
My guy uses Lemon & Ginger I believe, generally more used in the studio rather than live. Another trick is using a scarf to keep the throat warm too, and for extended periods there is also shutting the fuck up between shows.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.