Metal Guitarist Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
Yeah....I don't know a damn think about bodywash :lol:
Mike, you think just like me. I was thinking as soon as I read the first paragraph. I thought, "Is this place so full of corksniffing d-bags that people feel they gotta give a goddamn disclaimer over the body wash they use?"

Body wash is body wash. Beer is beer. Get over yourself, people. :lol:

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Mike, you think just like me. I was thinking as soon as I read the first paragraph. I thought, "Is this place so full of corksniffing d-bags that people feel they gotta give a goddamn disclaimer over the body wash they use?"

Body wash is body wash. Beer is beer. Get over yourself, people. :lol:
Well, some bodywashes require medication after use :rolleyes:

The disclaimer was because I'm aware that these types of products are full of skin irritants, so I generally avoid them.

Thanks for all the videos, guys :D Gold Bond Medicated Powder FTW.

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
If a "body wash" requires mother fucking MEDICATION after use, it ain't no body wash. It's goddamn lye or some shit! :lol:

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
If you bought the bottle to make her laugh.. why use it? I would have been like "look what I got!" then returned it :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
This might be a bit too radical for young people today, I use this

For thousands of years people used soap to clean themselves, it leaves you clean with minimal effort and water, you don't smell like a chemical soup when you are finished and throughout history people have used soap to clean themselves without adverse effects. A few years ago the TV started telling us soap is bad and convinced us to pour a chemical cocktail that is less effective at cleaning, uses more water, is more expensive and often has an adverse effect on us and/or the environment :scratch: I don't buy it, I use water to wash myself with a bit of soap for the hard to remove stuff.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
A few years ago the TV started telling us soap is bad and convinced us to pour a chemical cocktail that is less effective at cleaning, uses more water, is more expensive and often has an adverse effect on us and/or the environment
I must have missed that. :confused: The memo I remember seeing was soap was OK, but if we used the chemical cocktail instead, girls would absolutely line up to try to sleep with you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, yes... I am aware of what cheap shit AXE is. I don't regularly consume their products, but this stupid commercial enticed me to buy the Twist scent bodywash as a joke. :roll2:

After washing with the stuff for a couple of days, my shins and feet are all itchy and it's driving me nuts. Anybody else have such an experience?

The thing that confuses me is I usually use Old Spice bodywash, which is similarly cheap crap, but I don't have this problem. Maybe it's the scents and dyes they use, not the detergent compounds?

EDIT: Also appreciate advice on relieving this irritation, other than discontinuing use, which has ceased as of this morning.
i too am allergic to Axe. from the first time i tried it. It breaks out anywhere there is moisture. armpits, under my hair, back of knees, inside of elbows, groin, crack… you name it.

someone “topped off” my usual body wash a week ago with axe rhat she thought smelled good…. and i
knew before i got out the shower. it’s been hit and i’ve been sweating a lot this week through the pain.

keep in mind this is. week later:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts