Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

She has a great ass :scream: and i'm actually impressed with her vocals in this song :yesway:

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
Slash has worked with Rihanna as well on the song "Rockstar 101". As far as I remember she's dressed up as him in the video, which sexually confused me until I realised it was her and that it was absolutely fine.

·
RG 7 player of doom
690 Posts
"This video contains content from Vevo, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. "

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK:mad:

·
Where?!
2,632 Posts
Weren't there whispers about a solo rock album from her?

More of this sort of thing from her would actually be very cool.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I said this earlier on when Slash's solo album first dropped, and you all called me crazy :lol:.

It sounds a lot like GnR with a chick singer. She's always wanted to be some weird amalgamation of Axel Rose and Ann Wilson... it's just a pity she doesn't have the same raw talent or attitude of either.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
She's done stuff like this before - she accompanied Anne and Nancy Wilson from Heart and I thought did a pretty good job.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
I've gotta say...I saw the title of this thread and expected the usual humor associated with Slash. I gotta say though, sounds fairly decent, even if it is Slash, and Fergie's vocals are amazing. This thread turned out to be all positive...Kudos!

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
No. Ann blew her the fuck off the stage. Fergie can do frontflips, but she's pitchy and lacks power. Also, it's hilarious how unhappy the Wilsons looked on there when she tried to get between them.
Fergie is half the woman Ann is.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
I thought Gretchen Wilson's "Barracuda" was better than Fergie's, personally:
That's because a) she's a much better singer, and b) she's hotter.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts