Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Wow, synths. How Muse-ey.

EDIT

Wait, so let me get this straight; they split one shitty disk into two shitty EP's, and are selling them for $50 combined with a bunch of trinket crap?

Hey Billy: eat a dick. What a douche.

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Wait, so let me get this straight; they split one shitty disk into two shitty EP's, and are selling them for $50 combined with a bunch of trinket crap?

Hey Billy: eat a dick. What a douche.
That appears to be an optional deluxe package. All the songs are downloadable for free.

I haven't given it a proper listen, yet, but I like the song A Song For A Son, which has a similar vibe to some of the stuff on the Mellon Collie album.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not to temp the ire of those you are fans here, but I couldn't help it. :lol:
:lol: I agree completely, but live is another story. A whole new level of awful man. There isn't a treble knob in the world that goes low enough to stop your ears from bleeding, even if they swapped in Roger's Mid knob.

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
i have to admit i quite like them although i have not heard their most recent album and i dont plan on ever hearing it. I own adore, siamese dream and mellon collie...etc.

i enjoy all three and will occasionally give them a spin in between the near constant brutality/prog that i listen to.

i can totally appreciate why corgans voice would grate on people though, i wouldnt even say i liked it i suppose you just begin to identify it with the band.

·
I have angered the Noodles
2,662 Posts
That appears to be an optional deluxe package. All the songs are downloadable for free.

I haven't given it a proper listen, yet, but I like the song A Song For A Son, which has a similar vibe to some of the stuff on the Mellon Collie album.
song for a son is great. its the only thing worth listening to off of the new album.

these guys were one of my favorites growing up. our marching band even did our show for a year of smashing pumpkins tunes. it was great.

but now i cry when i think of them :nuts:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Linux armv7l; rv:2.1) Gecko/20110318 Firefox/4.0b13pre Fennec/4.0)

jacksonplayer said:
That guy's whiny voice always made me change the radio station very quickly.
:agreed:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Linux armv7l; rv:2.1) Gecko/20110318 Firefox/4.0b13pre Fennec/4.0)

Chris said:
Not to temp the ire of those you are fans here, but I couldn't help it. :lol:
:lol: I agree completely, but live is another story. A whole new level of awful man. There isn't a treble knob in the world that goes low enough to stop your ears from bleeding, even if they swapped in Roger's Mid knob.
They're awful, period. There is no reason for anyone ever to listen to that band. They are everything that is wrong with the 90s. They are even worse than Nirvana, but a little better than Hole. I rather get raped in prison than listen to anything they have ever recorded.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts