Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
's all in the wrist
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Costas,

We just got confirmed that the shipment they have ready for us now won't have enough units unfortunately, but you will then be quite on top of the list to for sure get one from the following shipment we should get in about two weeks. I'm really sorry that I don't have any better news for you - thanks again for all your patience!

Kind Regards

Sussi
Well this fucking SUCKS! :noway: :(

I placed my order on September 15th. It's been one and a half month now and they still haven't given me a firm delivery date. I am really disappointed and my excitement is wearing down. It feels like I'm never gonna have it and when I finally do I won't really care enough because it will be something that should have happened a long time ago.

I don't know what to do. I feel like I should cancel my order but I can't because there aren't any alternatives. I'm thinking of asking for a discount but I'm sure that won't fly. What would you guys do in a situation like this?

On the upside, this can only mean one thing. There are a LOT of AFX's going out in the world and at the moment it seems demand is higher than the supply.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Dude, take things easy, he says he'll have another shipment in two weeks,
you'll still be excited to get it as this is a great unit that will take you alot of time to explore.

I think you should take things in perspective, you'll have a great tool eventually,
that's all that matters, you can ask for a discount since this is not fair and they should
make up for it somehow, but seriously you shouldnt be depressed or something.

·
with a Shotgun
925 Posts
You can't really blame G66 as it's out of their hands. G66 have the best customer service I've experienced. I got some problem with my axe last year and they sent me a new right away. I didn't even have to send the one I had back first.

And you get å box of chocolate with the axe :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
I know it sucks waiting for it man but look at it this way. This is a VERY in demand piece of gear for a VERY good reason. It's worth the wait.

·
's all in the wrist
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update!

Hi Costas,

I have good news - an Ultra from this week's shipment has become available for you. The shipment will be picked up by our shipping company tomorrow and shipped the fastest way which usually takes about three days, so we should be able to ship your Ultra and Atomic on Thursday or Friday.

Please send me your address and I will send you an order confirmation and payment details.

Kind Regards

Sussi
This is great news! I don't know what happened, maybe someone canceled his order, I don't really care :lol: Looks like I'll have something coming my way in about a week! :metal:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts