Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I don't get what all the hate is about. :lol: I actually ended up watching the two follow up movies as well.

Yeah, it's cheesy, and yeah, it plays like a 2 hour Abercrombie ad at times, but it's nothing at all what I expected having seen all the threads on the interwebs making fun of it all the time.

Main character chick is hot, vampire baseball is epic, plenty of dying and stuff. It's like every one of those 90's romance movies with Jennifer Love Hewitt in it, with vampires added.

Even the stupid glistening crap wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I enjoyed all 3 flicks, haters be damned. :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
:ban:

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
People hated it because it completely pussified the whole vampire thing. Main chick is indeed hot, and the angry teenage vampire fight thing with the building being torn up was entertaining. I was actually falling asleep until that part.

I would not venture as far to call it a good movie though :lol:

·
Read Only
3 Posts
Chris... put down the appletini, throw away the Pottery Barn bed and bath catalog, and for the love of all that is holy, administer this immediately:

·
18,790 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)sponge:: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

From what I've seen, the books are far worse, and it's mainly the obsessed fans I can't handle :lol: Some people (women) take that shit way too seriously.

But yeah, I'd let Kristen Stewart suck me, even if she was a vampire. We'd make the werebeast with two backs.

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Hates Warrel Dane... check.
Loves Apple... check.
Loves Twilight... check.

We've got a verifiable ****-admin.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
People hated it because it completely pussified the whole vampire thing. Main chick is indeed hot, and the angry teenage vampire fight thing with the building being torn up was entertaining. I was actually falling asleep until that part.

I would not venture as far to call it a good movie though :lol:
Oh, they definitely pussified it, and the plot is fucking horrible, but I totally expected an absolute trainwreck. I was entertained.

·
HOLY DIVE-AH!
1,727 Posts
I'm with ya chris.
i've seen all 3. Hardly a 'fanboy', but i didn't want to cut my wrists while watching them either.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm with ya chris.
i've seen all 3. Hardly a 'fanboy', but i didn't want to cut my wrists while watching them either.
Exactly man. Cheesy teen flicks are supposed to be like this. :lol:

Totally didn't expect them to kill the little kid from Silent Hill too.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dude I'd watch any one of these over the festering shitpile that was Tron any day.

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
I'm trying to save this thread but I can't find any legit nudes of Kristen Stewart :(

1 - 20 of 40 Posts