Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
\m/ Tits & Beer \m/
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

...because he decided to have Megadeth do an instrumental version of a new song on Engame which normally has vocals here:

What's even funnier is how he looks like he's about to take a dump every time he starts to solo.... :)poop:flying v's SUCK! :poop:). So 2 strikes to Mustaine for:

- Not being able to sing and play the tune LOL (prolly did it for fun but still comical)
- Going against Chris Broderick in a solo battle on a flying V :rofl:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I don't think the V is Mustaine's problem.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
you know, you try to play insanely timed megadeth riffs and sing at the same time, and get back to us on that :lol:

·
Poland CEO / RHLC ©
2,393 Posts
:
What's even funnier is how he looks like he's about to take a dump every time he starts to solo.... :)poop:flying v's SUCK! :poop:).​

Well I actually prefer playing "solos" on a V or ML shaped guitar while standing ..then a normal superstrat :ugh: probably my lack of skill but hey :roll2:

The song sounded cool though :) If they played Hangar 18 or Tornado without the lyrics I bet the crowd wouldn't be so happy :lol:​

·
Super Moderator
8,927 Posts
I kinda like that better without the vocals, actually.

I know I wouldn't want to have to trade fours with Chris Broderick every night...

·
Super Moderator
8,927 Posts
Really? Dave already knows the guy is WAY beyond him as he's already said it. Being onstage going back and forth with Broderick for fun? Dave's probably loving every second.... I would.
I guess that's fine if you don't mind being completely owned every night. :lol:

Dave doesn't care since it's his band and the bulk of the crowd is there to see him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts