Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I dislike Porcupine Tree.
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as the title says, plus some cash, of course. They're in comparable condition, and I'm finding myself playing the seven less and less happily these days.

Good deal, bad deal?

·
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Agreed. the LTD Deluxe series are awesome guitars.

That said, both Steve Wilson and Michael Akerfeldt are low quality Jason Medonca imitations.
This is not at all on-topic, but I've had a really hard time getting into Akercocke. Tried a couple times, because there's interesting stuff in there. I just can't find it enjoyable.

·
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
(I definitely did not expect the hate to reach two pages.)

I've pretty much decided to pull the trigger on this one. I could use the extra cash he agreed to throw in (about $150), and the LTD has good fretwork with next to no wear, just needs a fretboard-oiling and such.

·
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
It is an MH deluxe(hardtail model), which is why I even considered it.

Also, I'm not necessarily done with sevens in general, just done with Schecters. The RG1527 I played not long ago was a great guitar, but my tendinitis makes baritones just plain unfun, and I'd have no reason to tune down a seven anyway -- D standard is as low as I usually go on a six.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.