Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Worse. This sadly has already been posted here before. djent rap about tinfoil hat conspiracy theories. "Yo 9-11 was an inside job, nothing about my tone is ana-log, djent djent djent djent!"

:(

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Worse. This sadly has already been posted here before. djent rap about tinfoil hat conspiracy theories. "Yo 9-11 was an inside job, nothing about my tone is ana-log, djent djent djent djent!"

:(
:lol: I didn't realize it was infowars-core.

·
Premium Member
4,657 Posts
I wish he would've rapped over interesting time signatures and time subdivisions, instead of the song just switching to 4/4 whenever he came in.

But really, what's the point of really even thinking about this that much :lol:

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
You just know that the next Limp Bizkit album's gonna sound like this. It just seems like the natural evolution of all that terrible rap metal/nu metal from the late 90s.

·
Bork!
8,292 Posts
As a massive sucker for UK hip-hop in any form, I kind of like it. Not enough to go buy an album or anything, but I definitely find it to be more listenable than most djent I hear.

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
As a massive sucker for UK hip-hop in any form, I kind of like it. Not enough to go buy an album or anything, but I definitely find it to be more listenable than most djent I hear.
This has me questioning your sanity. :nuts:

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Well Ireland isn't part of the UK so that means the Rubberbandits aren't included in that which sucks because the Rubberbandits are fucking awesome.

·
Bork!
8,292 Posts
If there were some tasteful hip-hop beats behind it instead of generic dj0nt riffs I'd like it a lot more. As is, it's just ok. I'm just a sucker for UK rap. Something about the delivery and the accent really draws me in as a listener.

Remember when Aaron tried to troll everyone by posting one of their songs, and the board responded by acting like Aaron? :lol:

Well Ireland isn't part of the UK so that means the Rubberbandits aren't included in that which sucks because the Rubberbandits are fucking awesome.
They're totally awesome, too. :agreed:

·
18,790 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)sponge:)

ShawnF said:
If there were some tasteful hip-hop beats behind it instead of generic dj0nt riffs I'd like it a lot more. As is, it's just ok. I'm just a sucker for UK rap. Something about the delivery and the accent really draws me in as a listener.

Remember when Aaron tried to troll everyone by posting one of their songs, and the board responded by acting like Aaron? :lol:

They're totally awesome, too. :agreed:
:agreed: :rofl:

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Over here, the way the black guy is rapping, they'd call that Grime.

I'm just a sucker for UK rap. Something about the delivery and the accent really draws me in as a listener.
And oddly enough, that's what I fucking hate about it :lol: However, I grew up listening to the likes of Dre, Xzibit, Snoop and Wu-Tang, so I suppose that's to be expected.

I really don't understand why Timfy would leave Heart of a Coward to join these guys, although I'm glad he did, as their new guitarist Steve is one of the sweetest dudes ever.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts