Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
המרחב וה
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Generation aXe
First day of school is Monday.
These guys are Players... But they're not Playin'. You think you got what it takes to hang with badass kids in the playground... You have to show em what you're made of before they let you in the gang.
So string up your aXes and lace them up nice and tight.
Game On. - Nuno
I cannot, cannot wait to see this tour! Nuno must be practicing up something really special for us going! :shred:

Nuno & Vai are going to straight slay this show!

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
That's Nuno's hands? Damn. :lol:

·
המרחב וה
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
המרחב וה
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
המרחב וה
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
\m/ \m/
5,983 Posts
I looks like he hasn't play for sometime.

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
Sometimes a callous with lift a certain way and allow some glue to get underneath to stick it back on, as well.

I miss the days when my fingers would get all fucked up like that from playing.

·
Premium Member
7,708 Posts
I'm not playing much these days, but I started learning Under A Glass Moon's solo last night, and my fingers are on their way to looking like that. When you have this going on whilst learning a particular piece, there are certain bends that you REALLY don't look forward to.
Are you going to record a video? I'd love to hear you play it when you get it down. That is one solo that I've never learned and always loved.

4,429 Posts
my guitar teacher in college had permanent string indentations in his fingers from playing nylon guitars so much, it was pretty much the craziest thing I've ever seen.

·
המרחב וה
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 63 Posts