Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Read Only
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They showed 2 new episodes.
The first one takes place immediately after the last movie and was a bit weak...

The second one featured the Zapper and while there were some pretty funny parts it kind of fell apart at the end....

Anybody else catch them?

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/18.794; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

thought they were pretty good, too. im hopeful for the new season, as long as fry and leela dont get too mushy.

·
Volvo Mis-Enthusiast
800 Posts
As a fan(atic) who has watched every episode atleast twice... I did not like the new episodes. Mention of "CSI" and having an iPod in the show, as well as TONS of SEX SEX SEX... :noplease:

However, a series being revived? :yesway: A revival ridden with product placement? :ugh:

·
is on drug whatever
6,523 Posts
As a fan(atic) who has watched every episode atleast twice... I did not like the new episodes. Mention of "CSI" and having an iPod in the show, as well as TONS of SEX SEX SEX... :noplease:

However, a series being revived? :yesway: A revival ridden with product placement? :ugh:
I think the ipod and CSI things were more cultural references than product placement.

·
Big
272 Posts
Definitely weak by Futurama standards, but they're out of practice. Hopefully the season will get better as it goes along. I'm just happy the show is back.

·
El Kabong
5,037 Posts
Definitely weak by Futurama standards, but they're out of practice. Hopefully the season will get better as it goes along. I'm just happy the show is back.
I don't think it's that they're out of practice. I heard they're entirely different writers.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts