Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Player gets 27-game ban for choking ref - News - FOX Sports on MSN

Paraguay soccer player Jose Pedroso received a 27-game ban for attempting to choke a referee during a Chilean second-division match.

The governing body of Chile's professional league handed down the penalty on Tuesday. It said the Rangers defender was banned 20 games for attempting to choke referee Marcelo Miranda, five for a second attempt and two for the red card Pedroso received that ignited the outburst.

This is absurd! Somebody must have been too hopped up on the steroids. :noplease:

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
This is absurd! Somebody must have been too hopped up on the steroids. :noplease:
Great ignorant comment! Keeping drinking the Koolaid your getting fed. :yesway:

Reverse headstocks give you more string tension too. :agreed:

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Well, to be fair, normal people dont just choke people.
:spock: SO he must have been on juice? Wtf are you talking about. "Normal" people do fucking stupid shit all the time. Its not fair at all.

Roid Rage is a big myth. If you are a asshole guess what? Taking steroids will make you a bit of a bigger asshole. I know plenty of guys who have done it and ya know what? They are usually in better moods when they're on.

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was just making a joke about steroids. Could have just as easily inserted booze, drugs, emo music, or anything else, because, that is just how jokes work.

And reverse headstocks totally give you more string tension, especially with a locking nut :hbang:

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
I was just making a joke about steroids. Could have just as easily inserted booze, drugs, emo music, or anything else, because, that is just how jokes work.

And reverse headstocks totally give you more string tension, especially with a locking nut :hbang:
Yeah I know. I blame 7soh. He is the real problem :squint:

:lol:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.