Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
was literally just discussing this with a friend. Great looking guitar. Get the solar inlay off the board now and it will be perfection!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
was literally just discussing this with a friend. Great looking guitar. Get the solar inlay off the board now and it will be perfection!
I agree, I'd prefer the logo be on the headstock instead of the SOLAR logotype. The Solar logo inlay could serve the brand just as well as the logotype, if not better.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Although it can be a bit "intrusive" I think it might be done on purpose. We can see the logo from far when someone is playing one on a Stage, making the brand automatically identifiable.

·
Banned
13,827 Posts
Although it can be a bit "intrusive" I think it might be done on purpose. We can see the logo from far when someone is playing one on a Stage, making the brand automatically identifiable.
Meh. I can understand when you start a brand, but no brand ever needed to do that.

·
Banned
13,827 Posts
True. But i'm pretty sure Ola would double the sales (if he ever wants that, that is) if he'd remove the fretboard logo. My :2c:

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
There are like 300 other identical brands without the fretboard logo so not sure why everyone is complaining about it.

·
Banned
13,827 Posts
There are like 300 other identical brands without the fretboard logo so not sure why everyone is complaining about it.
With the exact same specs and look of the Solar? I don't think so. Plus, you get to help a bro beeing successful instead of a big corporation (in general).

·
Forum MVP
4,767 Posts
Either make it an option for certain models or smaller or something besides standard on every freakin model... it is too Schectery for me and many others. I mean he is selling out runs in advance so it isnt a problem for now for him really, but it is something that will eventually limit his market..in a way it already has, there are a few more that would have one on this board alone. :2cents:

·
Registered
132 Posts
If you ask nicely instead of hurting his feelings maybe he'll make a batch with blank fretboards for the forum members.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts