Metal Guitarist Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,866 Posts
I'm not one of those guys that *needs* a pile of guitars, the two I have I love like no others. But, every time I see one of these I think "Yeah, I *need* that..." lol.

And the fret inlay doesn't bother me at all - but I do wish he offered non-reverse headstocks. Never been a fan of those for some reason...

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,866 Posts
:lol: It's like a mental block when it comes to tuning - for some reason I think I'm tuning upside down. :lol:

·
Forum MVP
4,767 Posts
I really really like that new one, after I finish my current project I think Im getting in line.

As for the inlay, as someone who is 50% blind my main problem is that it goes into the 11th and 13th frets, and that will throw me off once in a while... but since Im just a bedroom warrior now that is lower on the priority list. I had a Giger RG that had dark abalone inlays and board binding and I loved playing that thing, action and everything was perfect, but it might as well had 0 fret markers at all in lower light situations like dark jam rooms or gigs. After several missed notes in songs it ended up bedroom only then eventually sold.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts