Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick mix, un-mastered, from what we've been working on lately. You may recognise the riff from the last clip I posted. It's the same song but with more of an intro and a verse, and a chorus-y type thing! We've been practising more than writing lately so this one's comin on slowly but surely. May actually be a new favourite of mine once it's finished!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4128689/Fucking Disgusting WIP.mp3

I don't have access to a bass and my bassist hasn't been over for a while to lay his parts down so I had to use a touch of pitch-shifted guitar, so ignore the fuck out of that for now yeah? :lol:

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Holy fucking shit dude. You just need some killer vocals over that, someone that can really wail and it will be perfect. :metal: as fuck!
Yeah man we're still on the hunt for vocals :( No luck. Glad you enjoyed it anyway man!

Fuckin awesome :metal:

I'm really liking this newer stuff more than your old stuff.
So are we :D The groove stuff is still sticking around but we're gonna get a lot more aggressive from here on out. Just faster, more powerful, bigger etc. But still with grooooooooooooooooove :scream:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.