Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Where?!
2,632 Posts
Good song!:)

Extra cool points for the bassist having a Kubicki bass!

EDIT: Speaking of Syu, this is pretty badass...

·
RG 7 player of doom
690 Posts
Not bad, but I'm not sure what makes this necessarily more interesting guitar-wise than other power metal.
If anything, that solo in the middle of the song almost made me turn it off.
A shame, because the ending solo is so tasteful but that middle solo is just mostly widdly garbage.

·
Dead & likes Rendang
3,170 Posts
Not bad, but I'm not sure what makes this necessarily more interesting guitar-wise than other power metal.
If anything, that solo in the middle of the song almost made me turn it off.
A shame, because the ending solo is so tasteful but that middle solo is just mostly widdly garbage.
You're getting soft mate. Weren't you playing a similar tapping lick on my Charvel the other day? :D

So that's the new singer/bassist. Not as gutsy as Yama-B but not bad either.

Is that a H&K Coreblade? :lol:

·
RG 7 player of doom
690 Posts
You're getting soft mate. Weren't you playing a similar tapping lick on my Charvel the other day? :D

So that's the new singer/bassist. Not as gutsy as Yama-B but not bad either.

Is that a H&K Coreblade? :lol:
I think there's a difference between me just fucking around with a jam with you and whether or not I'd ever actually incorporate something like that into a song :lol:

·
Dead & likes Rendang
3,170 Posts
I think there's a difference between me just fucking around with a jam with you and whether or not I'd ever actually incorporate something like that into a song :lol:
I'm pulling your leg dude. Still it was funny that you couldn't let my Charvel go. :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts