Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a blast! A bit icy, and it got a little too busy later in the day but the whole morning was awesome as there was hardly anyone there! :D

My buddy DJ, and our preparation. There's nothing like Colt 45 at 7:00 in the morning, Billy Dee Williams style:

And some screen grabs from my digicam's video. Me - Camo pants, Him - grey pants.

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts

The BRAND NEW Action Man 'Snowboarding Administrator' comes with super obnoxious orange pants, dazzle your enemies then make them vomit through the eyes with pain! Also, comes with bad ass board with super mega awesome design and goggles that will melt anyone you deem NOT TRUE! The BRAND NEW Action Man 'Snowboarding Administrator' is available for the heavy metal price of *big booming voice with lots of reverb* TWENTY-FIVE DOLLARS!

*sings in heavy metal falsetto voice* Action Man Snowboarding Administrator, the greatest hero of them all :metal:

Also comes with 'horn throwing' arm action. :metal:

Reactions: 1

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
looks like fun, I'd love to go sometime, last time I was skiing was when I was like 9 or something :lol: long ass time ago

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
you're making me miss snowboarding, chris. that's not very fair.

i'd have to relearn how at this point :(

·
Progalicious
75 Posts
Damn, I'll need to post pics next time I go up with my new Forum Pat Moore board...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts