Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

An experiment with a low shutter speed.

Shite that people never want to receive for Christmas, but somehow always do.

Another experiment with low shutter speed.

And another...

2 pint glass!

Bratwurst

Beer, and fountain water looking cleaner than it probably is.

Fountain steps, 5 second exposure time.

Reactions: Shawn, Drew and 1

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
They finally finished the city hall/whatever building it is with columns? It ws hidden by sheets with artists impressions for my entire 3 year stay in Birmingham. Also, where are the damn ostrich burgers :squint:

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They finally finished the city hall/whatever building it is with columns? It ws hidden by sheets with artists impressions for my entire 3 year stay in Birmingham. Also, where are the damn ostrich burgers :squint:
They felt OSTRICHsized so left town.

I'm sorry, ornithological puns are a hobby of mine :)

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Those sausages looked great! :yesway: I've had a 2-pint beer before. I don't like to do that because it takes some time to drink and by the time you get to the bottom, the beer isn't cold anymore.

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
It was absolutely freezing cold yesterday which I think helped prolong the beers coldness. I was also holding it by the handle rather than the body of the glass so what little warmth there was in my numb fingers wasn't being transferred into the beer :lol:

But definitely see your point, on a day even marginally warmer than it was yesterday it would have been warm by about half-way down...so after a pint or so.

I paid £3 deposit for the glass...which I took home :lol: For £3 I think it's well worth it :D

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
Those sausages looked great! :yesway: I've had a 2-pint beer before. I don't like to do that because it takes some time to drink and by the time you get to the bottom, the beer isn't cold anymore.
:agreed: Where I live, it is so hot most of the time that it is best to go with a 10 oz glass even a 12 oz glass is too much and you always end up with a some beer that you can not drink.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts