Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
I've had that happen to me before too. 90% of the time YouTube comments are pretty much garbage, but there are the cool comments, the genuinely nice ones, and the useful ones.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
fuck dweezil zappa, he may as well dig up the old man and put him on display. talk about living off your parents' reputation.
Can you ever say anything positive? Sweet Jesus. Every fucking thread, someone's doing something wrong. A talented guy is playing a passage too fast. Dweezil plays his dad's music. The guitar looks like a fucking coffee table.

Who pissed in your corn flakes?

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
What's wrong with idolizing your father, and bringing his genius to new audiences?

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
fuck dweezil zappa, he may as well dig up the old man and put him on display. talk about living off your parents' reputation.
It would be great if you take the attitude down a notch. I know you have fifteen years experience playing classical guitar and all but if you're just going to shit all over someone's thread you shouldn't post it.

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Honestly it's not a bad thing his kids doing what he's doing. He's helping spread his dads work...and he sure shit isn't doing it for the 'money'.

·
Born To Lose, Live To Win
111 Posts
sorry guys, didn't mean to offend anyone (except dweezil zappa ) haha.

i know i am super cynical, just take my post with a pinch of salt, and don't take 'em that seriously - i am kinda joking

·
Where?!
2,632 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Honestly it's not a bad thing his kids doing what he's doing. He's helping spread his dads work...and he sure shit isn't doing it for the 'money'.
:agreed:

...And it's not like the guy didn't already have a perfectly respectable career of his own before Zappa Plays Zappa.:-/

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Yo Aaron thanks for constantly fellating me with 12 Foo Fighters threads a month. I think your tele would be cooler with an OFR.

-Dave Grohl
:winning:

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
sorry guys, didn't mean to offend anyone (except dweezil zappa ) haha.

i know i am super cynical, just take my post with a pinch of salt, and don't take 'em that seriously - i am kinda joking
It is kind of hard to know if a post like that is a joke.
:2cents:

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
I was listening to Dweezil before I TRIED listening to Franks stuff. I think it's a huge departure for Dweezil to be doing his dads music...That's respectable in its ownright.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.