Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you guys recommend me some amazing mind blowing songs in drop g on a 7 string? I want to download a tab with the midi drums and export the midi drums to use Drums from Hell and record a cover of guitar and bass. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Huh?

Why does it need to be in drop-G? Also, wouldn't you learn a lot more about drum sequencing (and probably get better results) if you sequenced them yourself?

And if it's to prove some point about drop-G working for heavy music, why not just write something in drop-G?

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Well i play in drop g. Its also when i record original material i focus too much on the music
Then make up something dumb you don't care about. :shrug: I'll just make up some easy, simple, kind of spontaneous riff whenever I'm doing a tone test.

EDIT - Or, if you already play in drop-G, shouldn't you know a couple songs in drop-G by now? :scratch:

·
Its Nis Pe, bitch!
605 Posts
This sentence doesn't make any sense to me. Care to try and explain it better?
^This.

There's nothing wrong with covering songs or whatever, but if you're gonna do that at least put some effort into it and program the drums yourself. Half the time the drums are wrong in the tab anyway.

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I understand what you guys are saying. But i dont like to cover as much as possible because i tend to copy without knowing it until after i listen to the song again sometime later.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.