Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I don't think hacking is the whole reason. For a long while it's been cheaper to buy a PS3 and put Linux on it for Cell processor development than to buy a standalone Cell setup - by a pretty large amount.

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Useless fucking piece of shit: Opera/9.80 (S60; SymbOS; Opera Mobi/448; U; en-GB) Presto/2.4.18 Version/10.00)

I think alot of it was down to the fact that most people who put Linux on their ps3's never bought any software, which is what Sony were relying on to make profit, since they didn't even break-even on the system in the first place.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ahh, didn't know all that!

/still wish I had a PS3.... :rant:

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Ahh, didn't know all that!

/still wish I had a PS3.... :rant:
I've got my friends PS3 for a few months, but he left all his fucking games 150 miles away along with a few of mine! :pissed: Gonna grab one when GT5 comes out. It seems no-one on here ever signs in when I'm on though :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I haven't turned mine on in like 2 months, but I loaned it to Atrace while I'm away so maybe he's getting my money's worth out of it. :lol:

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
I haven't turned mine on in like 2 months, but I loaned it to Atrace while I'm away so maybe he's getting my money's worth out of it. :lol:
Too damn straight it hasn't been turned on in like 2 months :lol: Do you play MW2 btw?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts