Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey dudes,

Figured I'd throw this up on here as well and see if anyone is interested. I don't have much time for gaming since surprisingly being a game design major is super labor intensive, and when I do my mind is just so in technical mode that I don't get much enjoyment out of it sadly; so I'm ditching it in favor of some cash to fund a fancy new touch-screen monitor for school.

Much like the title states, it's a PS4 that's only been used a handful of times (last big play-session was around mid-December) and comes with Knack, Killzone: Shadow Fall, and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag as well as your standard electronics accessories like HDMI cable, controller, :blahblah: Also, you get all the free PSN trials I never signed up for! :idea:

Looking for $450 + shipping, and I even have the original box it came in too so it'll be like you got it from the store. For a nominal fee I might even be able to get the Adminishredder to ball-stamp it.

I'll get some pics up for you tomorrow

REFERENCES - Josh bought a pedal from me, I've also got a decent chunk of iTrader on SSO :)dgaf:) and eBay under Pr0metherion

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Knew there was something I left out :lol:

Currently not able to accept trades, nothing personal, just need the cash for various endeavors

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you got it in there man :lol:
A sizeable chunk is also paying for a side mirror for my mom's car that some random fuckhead felt was worth hitting in the middle of the night, so it's not 100% for the monitor

1 - 6 of 6 Posts