Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Shit is the bomb.

If you can find the one with the duck on it, get that one, I think it is hotter than the rooster. The one made by Lee Kim Kee kinda sucks. I mean, it will do in a pinch, but it's not as good at the rooster.

We actually asked for Sriracha today at lunch for my girlfriend's tuna, because she ordered it seared "Shang Hai" style. Sadly, they didn't have any.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've never heard of The Duck! :eek:

I will certainly try to find it though. I fucking love the Rooster. You can put that shit on ice cream and make it more awesome.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; Droid Build/FRG83D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I was at a buffet that had rooster sauce and discovered that rooster sauce plus fried chicken is a culinary orgasm.

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
Napalming the jungle :rofl:

I make my own hot sauce and everyone who has tasted it so far fucking loves it. If I there was any way to send it to you within a decent time frame and with it not costing a bomb, I would do it.:yesway:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Napalming the jungle :rofl:

I make my own hot sauce and everyone who has tasted it so far fucking loves it. If I there was any way to send it to you within a decent time frame and with it not costing a bomb, I would do it.:yesway:
You will be mailing this to germany come next spring :squint:

·
Tarantula Lobbyist
5,281 Posts
Sriracha is a good ketchup replacement, but I personally don"t find it hot enough for anything else. I used to buy the pepper sate sauce from Huy Fong by the case though, too bad they don't make it anymore :(

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
For lunch, I've got some chicken and veggies, and made a sauce with Ranch and Sriracha. However, the Ranch:Sriracha ratio is something like 4:5.

Time to power through :lol:

·
M3 Aficionado
1,278 Posts
When I first moved from LA (the one on CA, not the state), I could not find this is the Midwest, so I would regularly order from the website. Minimum order then was "six bottles". It could any six bottles, so I would get their Chili-Garlic paste and this other dark, dark red paste (which they haven't made in years) that was really-really close to the Korean "Go Chu Chong" Chili Paste.

Now I can pretty easily find the Siracha in grocery stores and there's one that carries the Chili-Garlic paste.

Ray

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.