Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Argh
2,658 Posts
Cool video, is it just me it's happening to, or have youtube taken the video timings off their videos?

·
Tarantula Lobbyist
5,281 Posts
Fuck yeah, great guitarist right there

·
sawdust aficionado
1,343 Posts
Considering the huge strings he used, it's surprising one broke.

Oh, and :yesway: to the guitar tech for being on top of the situation.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
No wait… That's an open note he's hitting before his fretting hand can get down there. JUST when he needs to hit that C, he's there for it :wub:

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
That was fucking awesome. And i hope his guitar tech was compensated handsomely. That's top-notch work right there.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
That was fucking awesome. And i hope his guitar tech was compensated handsomely. That's top-notch work right there.
Getting to watch SRV ripping it up at every gig? Payment enough!

·
The Highway to Hell
402 Posts
I've watched that DVD probably 50 times. Awesome all the way through! And I think that audio glitch is a youtube thing. It doesn't do that on the DVD :)

·
Black Aquaman
795 Posts
I always thought it was great that no fucks were given with SRV. Like he must have been thinking 100% of the time: "I don't care whats going on I guess I'll just dress like some kind of crazy gypsy and melt some faces, cuz' I'm rad like that"
:lol:

·
Argh
2,658 Posts
Is that guy Rene Martinez?

He's awesome I saw some videos of stuff he's done for people and now works for John Mayer I believe. Apparently he had a lot to do with SRV tone and gear choices, same goes for Mayer now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts