Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL you guys and stealing his guitars, I'm gonna have a hard time stealing them while I'm jizzing to the sick tone he gets out of it.

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I get my first lesson this Thursday, got to do a Webcam check today and talk about what to go over for the lesson as well. Very excited and wish I could fast forward time as well.

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
just finished my first lesson and time flies by. We started with working on my timing since I want to get my rhythm down and tight so it was focusing on my right hand. Then we worked on my left hand technique with Megadeth's Take No Prisoners. Last bit we went over how to do a proper vibrato and vibrato exercises. I am very happy how much we covered as it gives me a lot to do and afterwards we took some time to chat about music and guitars.

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Glad to hear it went well! Too bad you couldn't play his guitars though :lol:

I remember being very psyched playing Durero's guitars when I got lessons from him. He has a very interesting collection.

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Glad to hear it went well! Too bad you couldn't play his guitars though :lol:
oh dude his current collection isn't anything yet, he's got more coming eventually. :yesway:

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Glad the lessons are working out for you :yesway:. How long are they? Seems like you covered a lot of content for just one lesson.
Lesson was an hour long but it flew by like 30 minutes but time flies when you're having fun right? The more I hear him play the more I want an Axe Fx.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.