Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

:rofl:

"Even if you're a girl you wanna have sex with a girl, after listening to our record"

Reactions: Randy

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
Dude's an amazing guitar player, the song writing has always been solid, they're hilarious and their live show is legendary. So kudos on all those things. I'll definitely give this a listen and probably a purchase.

That said, I think the schtick's kinda played out. :2c:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Dude's an amazing guitar player, the song writing has always been solid, they're hilarious and their live show is legendary. So kudos on all those things. I'll definitely give this a listen and probably a purchase.

You must have gone to a different live show than I did, because I saw them at a 1AM, 21+ show in LAS FUCKING VEGAS, and it was terrible. In a two hour set, I swear they played maybe 5 actual songs, and did 20 minutes of dick jokes between songs. They didn't even play Death To All but Metal. Disappointing as all hell. :noway:

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I gotta agree with you there on the last part but it still has some charm to it. I believe they're back in LA playing their local gig every week/month though; maybe I'll go "balls out" and finally decide to check em out... I heard it's a good show to meet some chicks... :rofl:

You must have gone to a different live show than I did, because I saw them at a 1AM, 21+ show in LAS FUCKING VEGAS, and it was terrible. In a two hour set, I swear they played maybe 5 actual songs, and did 20 minutes of dick jokes between songs. They didn't even play Death To All but Metal. Disappointing as all hell. :noway:
Damn haha, that sounds terrible and I believe it. 1 am + Vegas = drunken shenanigans I'm sure :roll2: and no Death to all BUTmetal? :noway:

"In the year 6969" :rofl:
:agreed:

also the part where he says "voted one of the top 50 bands from Canoga Park," lol Canoga park is kind of a shit hole outside LA here :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts