Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
More like, best pitchy 80s dungeon and dragons metal vocal harmonies of all time on this one.

I forget who else is in the Arch>Alder camp on this site with me.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Um, no. The rhythm guitar tone is all high end, no balls, no grunt, no good. Drums are fucking trash too. The lead guitars are pretty good.

·
Super Moderator
8,927 Posts
I love the production on Parallels, period. It's not modern metal, but a really great late '80s production style. Queensryche with a little more hair on it. The horrible brickwalled remaster from a few years ago does it no justice--you need to have the original CD.

·
Banned
1,582 Posts
Don't like the Alder stuff...love them with Arch!

Just got the new (FW/Arch reunion) AtG Live box set (2CD+DVD) ..& man what a killer gig ...Dude's still got it :metal:

:yesway:

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,866 Posts

This was always my fave FW song. Would never say their guitar tone was the best, but man can that guy control his voice.

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,866 Posts
*database error*

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,866 Posts
*database error*

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,866 Posts
*database error*

·
Read Only
3 Posts
Don't like the Alder stuff...love them with Arch!

Just got the new (FW/Arch reunion) AtG Live box set (2CD+DVD) ..& man what a killer gig ...Dude's still got it :metal:

:yesway:
I went to both of those shows, and yes he's still got it. I'm going to get that box set soon to see how much fixing they did, as the German show was rough in a couple of spots.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts