Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Chromaphonic Invader
1,298 Posts
I guess I'm not really feeling it. I like music like this from time to time too. But these songs just seem like long boring verses stitched together. They have some good songs but these are painfully mediocre in my opinion.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To each their own. I think the performance, stage presence and energy in that first vid is pretty fuckin' fantastic.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
I kind of like Stone Sour. That first video was pretty kick ass.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
To each their own. I think the performance, stage presence and energy in that first vid is pretty fuckin' fantastic.
Totally. I'm not a massive fan of the music, but these guys are playing hard and putting on a great show.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Totally. I'm not a massive fan of the music, but these guys are playing hard and putting on a great show.
Yeah same. I dig a few of their tunes, but mostly I was just impressed by the energy those guys were throwing off. That, plus (if you've heard the studio version of that song) I didn't realize how good Corey Tailor was live. I checked a few more vids out after that, and the guy's pretty much spot-on all the time.

Edit: Despite him looking like Jeff Daniels with that haircut. :lol:

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Yeah same. I dig a few of their tunes, but mostly I was just impressed by the energy those guys were throwing off. That, plus (if you've heard the studio version of that song) I didn't realize how good Corey Tailor was live. I checked a few more vids out after that, and the guy's pretty much spot-on all the time.
Yeah he is pretty kick ass.. :agreed:

·
is on drug whatever
6,523 Posts
Y'know I'm pretty sure I watched them at download but I was pretty tanked at that festival that year so I'm a bit fuzzy on the details. :lol: I've only got their first album but it's one of those albums I forget about for ages and then randomly put it on only to discover that it kicks arse! :metal:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts

Edit: Despite him looking like Jeff Daniels with that haircut. :lol:

Thy're on WAAF all the time, dude, and when I'm not rockin' out to the drewPod that's generally what I'm listening to. I just don't really care for the lyrics writing, I guess, but the music is certainly fine. :yesway:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts