Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
From the Grave
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Metallic purple squier strat VII 7 with purple cliplock strap :scream:
Just had a setup, intonation, polish, and strings. Pulling the vol up puts the bridge pickup in the circuit, so you can do N+B or N+M+B.
Sold

Royal Blue Ibanez Rg1527
Will SOON have a full setup, intonation, polish, and strings. :ugh:
AN7 in the neck and Blaze neck in the bridge. 3 way switch. I can include the original switch if you want.

Bloody Murder Rackmounted
:yesway:
Sold
Tremolno
Pin type. extra screws. havent used it since forever. :shrug:
Sold
Buying a guitar will earn you a wedge :scream: its just a rubber pickholder thing. It goes between the strings at the headstock. holds two picks. Found them in my box of little random things :)

2 500k push pull pots. have a little solder gunk on them, but they work just fine. 5 with a guitar if you want them.

·
From the Grave
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does the pin-type T-No fit the Strat VII? If so, i'll take it. Have you got all the parts?
All the parts are there. You can see them laid out in the last picture. deep c, set screws, thumb screws, etc

·
From the Grave
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's funny, I put up my AX110XL for sale yesterday at kind of a high price since I wasn't sure if I wanted to sell, and sold it for what I was asking today in the easiest kijiji deal ever, and now this pops up, which is one of my "I shoulda bought it!" guitars from years ago :wub:
Which works out awesomely for me cause the funds from these sales is going towards a road trip to go see the girl i :wub:z Still need to fix up my truck first, but still. :D Now who wants to put up for the rg? :squint:

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Well, if it doesn't, i'm sure Kevan can hook me up with a claw that will fit. :)

PM me your PayPal addy and how much you want for shipping to Canuckistan and i'll send the funds right over.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.