Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Dead & likes Rendang
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To think that I didn't learn this from my usual source... :wallbash:

Namco and Capcom have teamed up again to release 2 crossover games: Street Fighter Vs Tekken (using the SFIV engine) and Tekken Vs Street Fighter (using the Tekken 6 engine). And so far it looks killer.

·
I like turtles!
722 Posts
Also sfIII:3s is coming to ps3 / xbox360. Is there any footage from the tekken engine game yet?

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Haha, that was pretty cool! Wasn't really a Tekken fan because of it just being a 3D fighter, but it looks like they brought it down to 2D which is totally within my likings.

·
I like turtles!
722 Posts
i bought a 360 in preparation for the release of SFIV.
I bought a ps3 for ssf4.

Apparently this won't be out til at least 2012, and the tekken game after that. But with MVC3 coming next year, arcade release of SSFIV this year and hopefully an extra character or two in the console version, and MK9, there should be plenty of fighters to tide me over til then.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Its amazing - simply from the reactions of the audience when Chun-Li and <whateverthatotherchicksnameis> appear, one can tell that those people obvioulsy never had sex in their life. :lol:
Or its their favorite character. :lol:

Pretty much every ranked match i play online, i use Chunli.

·
Dead & likes Rendang
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Or its their favorite character. :lol:

Pretty much every ranked match i play online, i use Chunli.
And there's nothing wrong with that, considering that Chun-Li has been consistantly solid and high ranked in every game she's in. There's a reason she gets picked a lot in 3S (also my main in that game).

Hey squid :hsquid:, did you go to Evo this year?

·
I like turtles!
722 Posts
And there's nothing wrong with that, considering that Chun-Li has been consistantly solid and high ranked in every game she's in. There's a reason she gets picked a lot in 3S (also my main in that game).

Hey squid :hsquid:, did you go to Evo this year?
Do you play on ps3 or xbox?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.