Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ended up just getting an 808 for my Mesa, and it was the right choice. It's been a while since I had an amp that actually benefitted from a boost, since I've had just the 5150 for a few years. I still may end up grabbing one of these down the road sometime but for now my quest to sniff all the corks took a turn for fiscal responsibility and I just got the correct tool for the job instead.

:crooks:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I had a trimeline, sold it, was awesome though. But there was just too much going on. Shame, as it was cool, but, it's a pedal, and as such, if it needs a ui to program because buttons take ages, then it's too much hassle for me these days.
I had a Bluesky and a Brigadier (reverb / delay) at the same time for a while. No UI/LCDs or anythign, all knobs. They were fantastic, I had them for one of the MG-fests at my place and I think everyone that plugged into them just did this for half an hour:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.