1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Dethphone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Supposedly 4.3 is just around the corner.

·
THUNDERBEEEEAR!
3,920 Posts
Went smoothly on my old 3g, I guess I'll see on thursday when my i4 gets here.

btw, migrating my stuff is as easy as backing up my old, and restoring the backup to the new phone right?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Went smoothly on my old 3g, I guess I'll see on thursday when my i4 gets here.

btw, migrating my stuff is as easy as backing up my old, and restoring the backup to the new phone right?
Yes - just did it Sunday 3G to 4 no problems.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You on an iPhone 3 or 4?
It's an ipod touch 2nd gen. But this can affect any device.

When I connected it to my machine at work and listened to a song that way, then disconnected and tried, my ipod flashed "Updating Library" for a sec, then it displayed all my music again.

I think what happened is that there is a trick you can do to listen to music without having to unlock your ipod/iphone.

If it's sleeping and you connect it to headphones/car adapter, you press the home button twice. That'll bring up a mini control player for your music. Since I did this after the update, I think that's why the music thing happened to me.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^That's the same issue I had. If you read the link from my first post, it would've given you the workaround without having to resync.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Aye, so you take chances and deal with all the issues then :lol: I commend you

1 - 18 of 18 Posts