Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SUFFOCATION Frontman Will No Longer Tour With The Band Full-Time - Metal Injection | Bummer Alert | Metal Injection

Couldn't say I didn't see it coming sooner or later. :p

"I can't really tour full time anymore. So when the album comes out, they'll probably set up about a month-[long] tour, or something like that, in the States. I'll only do about two weeks of it. There'll be a fill-in singer [doing the rest of the shows]. And then I'll probably do maybe a week, or a week and a half, over in Europe, and then any other touring they do for the rest of the year, wil probably have somebody else filling in [on vocals]. I mean, I'll do, like, spot shows here and there. But unfortunately, as you get older, death metal doesn't make tons of money, and I've got a good job, so… you know, you've gotta work. And that's pretty much what it is. I'm not a kid no more."
At least a new album will drop next year

·
Read Only
10 Posts
After the Cryptopsy guy spamming us, I thought this might have been posted by the Suffocation dude. :lol:

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After the Cryptopsy guy spamming us, I thought this might have been posted by the Suffocation dude. :lol:
Lol somehow I missed that

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts