Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This new affordable line of superb guitars from Suhr sets the standard for tone, playability and value at a whole new price point. It features: Suhr Modern model body shape, North American Alder body and Maple neck with Indonesian Rosewood fretboard, Modern Elliptical .780-.830" neck shape, 16" fretboard radius, 1.650 nut width, Jumbo nickel frets, Gotoh Floyd locking bridge, chrome diecast tuners and hardware, Suhr SSH+ humbucker in bridge and Suhr SSV humbucker in neck, 1V 1T 5-way. Black Metallic finish. Deluxe gig bag included.

$999.00

When you buy from me you'll pay no sales tax if you're located outside of MA, we ship for free inside the USA and included a free setup to your exact specs, and I can get you 6 months 0% interest financing if you want it! Please call, email, PM or use "live chat" on our website for more info.

Matt :D

Matt's Music Center
35 Pleasant St # 3121
Weymouth MA 02190 USA
781-335-0700
mattsmusic.com
facebook.com/mattsmusiccenter
--------------------------------
6 months 0% Financing Available
Now Stocking Xotic and Zvex Effects
Jackson/Charvel Custom Shop Dealer
Splawn, Bogner, Diezel, Mesa Boogie Dealer
PRS, Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Guitars Dealer

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Have you played this puppy yet? What does it look and feel like to you?

I forget the details of the line - will they be offering Rasmus hardtails? I also remember a wine red color... any others?

I love that you carry so much sweet gear. :yum:

EDIT: I checked out the new website for Rasmus, I see the colors available and I see hardtails. H/S/S pickup option too.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Wait... a guitar I can afford? :D
I know, right? I'd love to try a H-S-S or H-S Modern in a color other than black. I'm pretty sure there are plans for a Rasmus sig model from someone (maybe from the Absence? Can't remember the guy's name) whose Suhrs are all H-S, maple boarded, with purple or blue finishes. Something like that would be perfect.

·
Argh
2,658 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

As much as they seem like they'd be a good deal, I was kind of underwhelmed with the one I played. IMO it didn't Play like any Suhr I'd ever tried. And in the uk I believe I can get a better similar spec'd axe for the money (Charvel San Dimas/SoCal to name just one.)

·
CA Manager / RHLC
1,399 Posts
I know, right? I'd love to try a H-S-S or H-S Modern in a color other than black. I'm pretty sure there are plans for a Rasmus sig model from someone (maybe from the Absence? Can't remember the guy's name) whose Suhrs are all H-S, maple boarded, with purple or blue finishes. Something like that would be perfect.
Peter Joesph? That's what he hinted at on sevenstring. I'd definitely like to see those when they come out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts