Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
I personally didn't like the band at all, but a life lost is always a tragedy. Motorcycle safety is a serious issue, and a late night Halloween cruise seems like a poor decision.

It has got to be very hard for the band to cope with. They seemed like a very tight family.

RIP Mitch :(

·
Marshall humper
3,575 Posts
That sucks. I saw them live, and he was a great frontman, regardless of whether you like the band or not. RIP

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yikes, sad stuff for sure.

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
That's fucking terrible. :(

I remember the first time I heard The Cleansing, and more specifically, his vocals. Guy's voice was fucking scary.

·
18,790 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)sponge:)

Watch the movie "No Room For Rockstars". He's featured prominently in it, and he seems like a really good guy who loves his family, his band, and his fans. It's definitely sad news. I may not listen to Suicide Silence much, but they really are one of the straight up angriest bands in the genre, and I had a lot of respect for them, and for him, for what they do.

·
Bowes Guitars
1,958 Posts
I'm pretty gutted by this....i'm know it's corny, but Suicide Silence is one of the only things that got me thru the worst point in my entire life. It's absolutely heartwrenching to see someone like Mitch leave us in such a senseless way....

I've always thought Mitch was my favorite vocalist just based on the fact that he sounded absolutely terrifying. Rest well brother and hopefully you'll have formed one of the most kickass bands upstairs with Dimebag.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
holy shit.. awful. one of the main reasons I used to listen to that band.

RIP.

·
Argh
2,658 Posts
RIP and condolences to his family and friends.
Lets just say I know how it feels to lose someone to a motorbike accident. I always try and tell people to be safe on their bikes as its sadly just too easy for this to happen.

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
You will be missed, Mitch. RIP.

·
I miss you Avalanche
3,519 Posts
One of the greatest concert going stories I've ever had involved SS.

They were on the Mayhem Festival one year, and there was a 'threat' of rain that day. The skies were all cloudy and gloomy. Well, as soon as SS took the stage and started playing, the skies opened up and it started pouring! My buddies and I were like "How fucking evil is THIS band?!" :lol:

I didn't care for their music, BUT I loved to see them live as they were very intense, entertaining, and fucking evil :metal: Mitch was a helluva frontman :(

RIP Mitch

1 - 20 of 24 Posts